Start: 12th April 2021
Salary – NJC 5 – 6 -£7031.00 – £7172.00 (ACTUAL SALARY)
15.75 hours per week, term time plus one week
Working hours 8.30 am to 3.00pm
Working Days – Tuesday Wednesday & Friday
Long Stratton High School is a small secondary school with well behaved, motivated and aspirational students. The school was rated Good by Ofsted in September 2012.
We are currently looking to appoint a SEND Teaching Assistant to work alongside students with additional needs. This role can be hugely rewarding and will suit someone who has a patient and supportive attitude.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a positive approach and a desire to contribute towards the schools’ vision of ‘Achievement for All’
- Be able to work well with students aged 11-16 on a one to one basis
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills
- Have a strong commitment to achieve the best outcomes for our students
- Be able to demonstrate experience of working with young people
- Support and engage students in a classroom environment
Application forms and job description are available to download from www.lshs.org.uk
Closing date for applications is Monday 22nd March 2021 at 09.00 am
Interview date TBC.
Long Stratton High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosing and Barring Service) check and references