- 30/37 hours per week, all year/term-time + 4 weeks
- NJC pay scale point 3-4 (fte. £18,562 – £18,933) pro-rata from £13,820 per annum depending on hours and weeks worked.
- Permanent – Options for different working hours can be discussed.
- 15/20 hours per week, all year/term-time + 4 weeks
- NJC pay scale point 3-4 (fte. £18,562 – £18,933) pro-rata from £6,910 per annum depending on hours and weeks worked.
- Fixed Term Appointment to 31St August 2022
We are seeking a Finance Assistant to support our busy Finance Team based at Wymondham High Academy.
Main duties will include:
- Co-ordinating the purchase of goods and services: end to end process from raising electronic orders to receipt of supplier invoice;
- Maintaining the Purchase Ledgers (SAGE 200): inputting supplier invoices, reconciling creditor balances to supplier records, liaising with suppliers;
- Maintaining Sales Ledgers: raising sales invoices, reviewing debtor balances, allocating receipts to accounts;
- Administration of credit card accounts, ensuring records accurate and complete and reflected in the financial ledgers;
- Analysis of academy income on Excel spreadsheets, electronic and cash, for banking and input into financial ledgers;
- Assist students and staff with online cashless catering and trip accounts;
- Filing and general administration duties.
Knowledge of computerised finance systems and/or working in a finance environment is desirable, as are good communication skills and a “can-do” attitude. Experience working in a school environment is not essential, but you will need to be organised and efficient, with the skills to manage your own time and deadlines. You must be able to travel to other school sites within the Trust as required, but will be based at Wymondham High Academy.
If you wish to have an informal discussion about this position please contact Mrs Karen Basten, Head of Finance, via [email protected]
Closing Date: 9am 1st March 2021
Interview Date: W/C 8th March 2021